MA in ELT
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 in both SSC and HSC Examinations or
- Candidates must have passed University of London and Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level in at least five subjects and ‘A’ Level in at least two subjects. Only the best five subjects in ‘O’ Level and best two subjects in ‘A’ Level will be considered. Out of these seven subjects, a candidate must have at least 4B’s or GPA of 4.00 in the four subjects and 3 C’s or GPA of 3.5 in the remaining three subjects. (in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 and E=1)
- BA (Hons.) in English from public universities with a minimum 2nd class
- BA in English from private universities with a minimum CGPA of 2.50
- BA/B.Sc/B.Com or equivalent in any discipline or BA (Pass Course) with substantial teaching experience with at least 2nd division from any recognized university.
Tuition and Others Fee:
|Tuition Fee (Per Credit)||4,000|
|Lab & Activities Fee
Document Verification Fee
Students will pay the document verification fee (if applicable) for the verification of their previous academic documents.