Md. Safiqul Islam
Assistant Systems Manager
The role is to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT assets. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, and communication links.
- Master of Science in Computer Science- IBAIS University
- Master of CEH & Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B) - National University
- Executive, Cable & Network System, Bangladesh Japan Information Technology, BJIT
- Hardware Engineer, Systech Computer Education, Head Office Dhaka Bangladesh.
- Monitoring Network Infrastructure & Ensure Security and Data backup
- Configuring & Troubleshooting of Distribution and Access switches.
- Monitoring & Troubleshooting Data Center & Video Conference Center (Distance learning )
- Open e-Learning Management System (LMS)
- Networked Systems & IT Infrastructure Security
- Wireless Communications and Networks