EWU has started accepting admission forms for the Fall semester 2020 from 30 June 2020. Submit it without delay.       Admission in Masters Program in MPRHGD and PPDM, Summer 2020       Last Day of Submission of Application for M.Pharm Program: 02 July 2020       East West University Community stands with COVID-19 affected families.      

Notice Board

Home/Notice Details

FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE Summer 2020: Undergraduate Programs

Sunday, 31 May 2020

Notice Details

EWU(RO)13/20-157(2)                                                                31 May 2020

FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE Summer 2020: Undergraduate Programs 

Submission by Monday, 15 June 2020

1.Undergraduate students admitted in Summer Semester of 2017 or 2018 or 2019 who require financial assistance and earned credits as mentioned in the table below, in the last one year (Summer 2019, Fall 2019 and Spring 2020) with a minimum CGPA of 2.60, are instructed to apply online to finaidsum2020@ewubd.edu in the prescribed application form (available in the website, link: https://www.ewubd.edu/storage/app/media/financial-aids/Form_Financial_Aid_Summer%202020.docx) by 15 June 2020. 

3.    To qualify for financial assistance applicants must have proper evidence of financial need.  Please note that students who are already beneficiaries of merit scholarships, sibling benefit or any other forms of financial assistance at East West University, are not eligible for Financial Assistance.

Please mention Application for the Financial Assistance in the subject line.

4.    Please include (PDF/JPEG) the following with the Application Form for Financial Assistance: 

a.    One copy of passport size photograph.

b.    Tax Identification Number (TIN)/eTIN and latest certificate of amount paid as Tax/VAT etc. by parents/guardians/any members of his/her family.

c.    Evidence of Plot/Flat/House in any City/Town.

d.    Evidence of Mill/Factory/Enterprise/Business owned by your father/mother/any member of your family any where.

e.    Total land owned by Parents and evidence of land tax/Municipal Tax/ other taxes paid.

f.    Monthly Income Certificate signed by the employer (for service personnel) and for other persons by Union Parishad Chairman, /Ward Commissioner.

g.    Evidence of the amount paid as rent per month if lived in hired house.     

Mashfiqur Rahman